keskiviikko 23. elokuuta 2017

MY TOP 10 SONGS AT THE MOMENT

Untitled Hi peeps! 

Today i´m going to write a little bit different way than usually. In the other words, in a different language, in English. Because i think that could help me to prepare for the English marticulation examination which is about two weeks away. First, i have to regret my bad English language skills. When i was in elementary school, I was good in English and got higher grades than today. I suppose to that i´m not ridiculously bad in English but i feel that people around me are a little bit better than me. I would argue that is why i have never been like "language expert" and for examples, i haven`t watched English tv-series or netflix because i haven`t had time for that. My life is full of sports and study so i haven`t seen or heard english that much, i have always been very busy with those things. So, i think that is a good idea to write and at the same time learn English. But.. that wasn`t the main thing that i will talk about this time. 


I have became to a really big fan of music. Music have always been in my life but nowadays, I listen music more than ever. When I had hard times in my life couple years ago I listened music all the time because I have always loved music but also because I wanted to get rid of those horrible feelings what I sensed then by listening music. It was like I would have wanted to escape life and myself. But nowadays it makes me happy and I have exited to listen music more and more. I have always been listened all kind of music. Any genre of music, if I like it and it makes me dance, that`s for me. However, I have some favourite artist, DJs and bands which I like very much, like Marshmello, I heard for the first time thanks to my boyfriend, It`s my favourite at this moment. I have also started to like EDM and Trap music much more than before. But today I would like to show you my top ten songs what I have listened a lot this year.

MARSHMELLO ft. Khalid- SILENCE

– One of the Marshmello`s new singles, I`m in love with this man.

DON DIABLO, MARNIK – CHILDREN OF A MIRACLE

– This song is a miracle. I quess I have replayed this song couple times, just couple times…

MIKE PERRY, IMANI WILLIAMS – BODY TO BODY

– This song makes me and you there dance right away… I really recommend this song. The trap in this song?! tooo cool!

AVICII, SANDRO CAVAZZA – WITHOUT YOU

– Avicii… I`m starting to like his music actually a lot! and this new single is an incredibly good!

CHEAT CODES – SOBER

– I found this song by mistake from spotify. I thought that is actually good so I added this to my playlist. Really good!

TUNGEVAAB & RAABAN FT. Iisac Elliot  – BEAST

– This song`s chorus! Suprisingly good!

SKAN & DJ RIDE – ONE WAY TRIP (ft. M.I.M.E)

– My boyfriend showed me this one. I love this Trap section…

WE ARE FURY ( ft. Micah Martin) – DEMONS

– This is also one of the songs what my boyfriend has shown me. Very unusual and distinctive but i like that!

 DANNY OCEAN – ME REHUSO

– One of my favourite this kind of music!

CALI Y DANDEE – TE NECESITO

– Spanish, emotional like always...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti